https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rich-Velasquez-Youth-Sports-Equipment-Foundation/140490182660100

Like Rich Velasquez Youth Sports Equipment Foundation on Facebook!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

7/17/11 - NH D2 semifinals

7/17/11 - NHD2 semi finals. It has been a very long day. I umpired 3 out of the four games, one plate a first and a third base. my fellow umpire and friend RL treated me to dinner and adult beverages on way home since I drove and had waters and snacks for us. Thanks, great end to a good day. Here are the winners for the 11/12 Portsmouth and Lamprey River move to finals on Wednesday. And for 9/10 Portsmouth and Rye move to finals on Tuesday. not sure which crews or umpires will be working yet. I will post more info on games tomorrow. time to start washing clothes and hat I shower, pheww I stink! see you all tomorrow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment