https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rich-Velasquez-Youth-Sports-Equipment-Foundation/140490182660100

Like Rich Velasquez Youth Sports Equipment Foundation on Facebook!

Monday, July 18, 2011

7/18/11 Break from Little League - 3 man Big Diamond

Tonight I had scheduled a 3 man crew on 90 foot diamond. It was a 15U Babe Ruth finals. This was the first time I have done a 90 foot 3 man. Have done plenty of 3 man on 60 foot (Little League) diamond. was a little nervous at first. If I had to rate myself for first time on 3man, I would say ok. If i had done these before I would have been awful. I was on first, had a few balls that i should have gone out on but in 2man I would be coming in. so... That is what i did, wrong! everything was covered and no issue but! started to settle in and really enjoyed it after had a couple innings under my belt. was a good break from the small diamond. Makes me wonder which i prefer more. Little League will always be enjoyable i think because of the confidence I have gained over the years and smiles on kids faces when they do something good or when I am trying to cheer them up. I think I will have one more game on Wednesday night. We are doing 6 man for D2 Final and I am scheduled for LF Line. After that, the waiting game starts.Headed to Bristol Ct. 17 more days. Not that I am counting or anything. I believe I am staying at the Marriott Courtyard in Farmington, CT.

No comments:

Post a Comment