https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rich-Velasquez-Youth-Sports-Equipment-Foundation/140490182660100

Like Rich Velasquez Youth Sports Equipment Foundation on Facebook!

Friday, August 5, 2011

8/5/11 LF and 1B

Well the first day of games is in the books. First game of the day, at 11:00 am, I was at Left Field Line. Nice way to get out gitters of first game. No issues, had to call a home run. I made sure my timing was good and I made sure it was a home run, HA HA. It was a 10 run mercy rule. was a long game for 5 innings. My second game at 5:00 pm, I was at first base. It started as a very quick game. I think the second inning only had 11 pitches by one of the teams. I had a lot of ground balls calls at first. None of them were bang, bang, close calls. Which was nice! I felt I was in good position for any ground ball. meaning a step or two in on routine ball to fielder and then getting further in on bunt or slow roller in front of mound. Was able to see some friends that we met at LLWS. It is nice home coming when you come to a tournament like this. You can get scores, and even watch live action online at http://littleleagueinternational.pointstreaksites.com/view/littleleagueinternational
 Also see complete schedule and standings at http://www.eteamz.com/llbeast/news/index.cfm?cat=219047
Tomorrow I will be on RF Line at 11am and then at 2B at 5pm. I think the 5pm game is the game they are saying should be a great game. New Jersey vs. Penn. Check back tomorrow or Sunday am for next update.
So enjoying my time. A lot of memories here and seeing old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment