https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rich-Velasquez-Youth-Sports-Equipment-Foundation/140490182660100

Like Rich Velasquez Youth Sports Equipment Foundation on Facebook!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

One Champion crowned one to go

Rhode Island beat Massachusetts today for NE championship and on there way to Williamsport. It was a slugfest. I was able to sit and watch the game in center field. Was able to sit with wife Shelly and friends my family met in Williamsport a few years ago. It was great to see all of them at the same time. We all met at the White Deer Motel. Miss those good times, but really enjoyed today. One more game for me. Mid Atlantic Championship, right field line. Time is scheduled for 6pm tomorrow. But hearing thru the grape vine that it may be moved to 11am due to weather. I guess I will wait to hear for official word. Either way I am sure it will still be aired at 6 pm on espn. Next post will come after getting home and able to think back on the great time I had. Watch my face book for photos.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment