https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rich-Velasquez-Youth-Sports-Equipment-Foundation/140490182660100

Like Rich Velasquez Youth Sports Equipment Foundation on Facebook!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

8/9/11 1 game - other rained out

As I said in my earlier post I was at 1st base for TV game. Game went smooth, had no issues, and a couple close calls. It does not get much better then that. I was spouse to be one first for the 7pm game. But mother nature had other ideas. Rainy afternoon in Bristol. The 4pm game was postpone in 3rd inning. They did not get to finish and our game at 7pm was no go. Both games will be on Thursday am before the New England semi-finals at 3pm and 7pm.
For tomorrow, I have the early game at 10am. TV game, I am 2nd base. Then I have the afternoon off and I have the plate for the 7pm game. New York vs New Jersey, Going to be a loud and action packed game. I heard some of the other umpires from the District are coming down tomorrow. Will look forwarded to seeing them. Nathan has been hinting to the other umpires that it is my birthday tomorrow (Aug 10th). So I am kind of expecting a visit by Dugout on the field. They thrive on that. Told Nate he would be on the next bus home. HA HA! I also can add doing the Y M C A on Breen Field. It was pointed out to me that my C was going backwards. Good thing that there were no camera's there for that. Well off to get some rest. Thanks to everyone for following and comments on Face Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment