https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rich-Velasquez-Youth-Sports-Equipment-Foundation/140490182660100

Like Rich Velasquez Youth Sports Equipment Foundation on Facebook!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

8/9/11 Completed my first game of day. I was in the 1pm game at first base. it was the second tv game of the week. The first for me. Being at first was great. It was a little nerve racking at first and leading up to the game. but seemed once I step foot on the field it was just like being at Colby field in Laconia NH. I was comfortable and having a good time. I had a few close calls at first. According to you everyone when I got off the field I guess I did ok. the rain has started now at 5pm and not looking good. If it clears up I will be back at first for late game.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment