https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rich-Velasquez-Youth-Sports-Equipment-Foundation/140490182660100

Like Rich Velasquez Youth Sports Equipment Foundation on Facebook!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Can't believe it is time to go.

As I sit at the Red Sox game. I can not help to think that in about 32 hours I will be on my way to Bristol CT. I have not even started to pack. What am I thinking. Alot of emotions going thru my head. Feel so lucky to be selected. Also to follow so many other umpires for district 2 in NH. Hope to make Rich proud. Rich Velasquez umpired at east region in 2007. Then became sick and we lost him in November 2008. The Rich Velasquez Youth Sports Equipment Foundation helps children get needed equipment to play sports when families can not afford it. Find more info at www.rvysef.org. also like us on face book. If you see a water in my eyes you will know Rich is on my mind.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment