https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Rich-Velasquez-Youth-Sports-Equipment-Foundation/140490182660100

Like Rich Velasquez Youth Sports Equipment Foundation on Facebook!

Friday, August 12, 2011

We are down to the Championship games.

Pool play done, Semi-finals done. Two games left, New England Championship on Saturday at 1pm. Mid-Atlantic Championship Sunday at 6pm. There was talk that they may have played the Mid-Atlantic game on Saturday, due to weather on Sunday. But found out tonight that it is staying on Sunday for now. I am scheduled for the Right Field Line for the Mid-Atlantic game. Fitting that I started on a line that I finish on a line. I have had quite a few 1st and 2nd over the last 6 games. I had 2 plates thru out the week. I am very happy with my assignments and performance. Had a few close calls over the week and everyone watching said I had them right.
Was a little bummed when Goffstown lost in the semi's. Playing pool play is tuff, you can play so well then just one game can end everything. The 3 and 4 seeds are playing for trip to Williamsport. There was also one upset on the Mid-Atlantic side. For complete details check out littleleague.org. 

No comments:

Post a Comment